Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hot News : GALAXY NOTE 4 was unveiled yesterday!!





← This is the picture of the new 'GALAXY NOTE'

I heard that SAMSUNG will unveil new Galaxy Note in this month. So I was expecting the 'SAMSUNG UNPACK' which has been announced as the show that will pronounce the new NOTE's design and specifications. Sadly, I missed the live show because the show was held at midnight in Korean time, but I just read about it on a internet magazine.






This is new NOTE's specifications


What surprised me was it's front camera (for facetime or self-photo)
This camera has higher pixels than any other smartphone's front camera.
This feature attracted me, because my smartphone's front camera's low quality made me to be reluctant to take photo with it. Anyway nobody can deny that this smartphone will be very popular.





No comments:

Post a Comment